Some Way To Tell If You’re Homophobe
If you hate on gay people are you Gaycist?
1. You’ve asked a same-sex couple which is the man and the girl.
2. You call somebody your “gay best friend.”
3. You ask every lesbian if indeed they listen to Tegan and Sara or Melissa Etheridge.
4. You want a gay friend just for dancing, shopping, and relationship suggestions.
5. After learning someone is gay, you instantly start talking about another gay person you know.
6. You’ve said, “No homo.”
7. You imagine all gay guys are bad at sports activities despite some being exceptional wide receivers.
8. You imagine Macklemore and Lady Gaga are the voices of the gay privileges movement.
9. You’ve asked a gay couple, “Therefore, how does it…work?”
10. You’ve preceded a compliment to a gay person with, “I’m completely straight but…”
11. You informed a gay person, “You don’t seem gay.”
12. You don’t understand why we are in need of more LGBT characters in every forms of media.
13. You’ve said, “Perform whatever you want, but just don’t shove it down my throat or throw it in my own face.”
14. You think gay people talk too much about being gay when straight people never discuss being straight.
15. You clarify your sexual orientation before stating your support for gay privileges.
16. As a directly person, you feel you can adequately define what discrimination is usually.
17. You think being LGBT is inherently poor for individuals without considering the effects of institutional and social oppression.
18. You’ve paid for media that outed a person without their consent.
19. You call anyone a faggot in any circumstance.
20. You’re afraid a gay person will sexually harass you in a locker room.
21. You imagine equal rights are “special rights.”